Leaves of Trees
Leaves of Trees is the place where new skin care recipes are created, based on all-natural products and made in small batches to share with you. The Leaves of Trees products are a blend of modern apothecary with a pinch of Morocco and other exotic flavours. Many of Leaves of Trees products are actually based on unrefined argan oil which are sourced from a women's cooperative in Morocco. This oil moisturizes without leaving you feeling greasy and is full of anti-oxidants to reduce the skin damage caused by free radicals. All of the Leaves of Trees products are made by hand. As with all handmade goods, you can expect some variation.
Leaves of Trees is for those:
Who appreciate fine quality skin care, simple modern packaging that is reusable and/or recyclable, are conscious about their health and wellbeing, are label savvy and aware of the benefits of green, clean, mindful beauty.
Leaves of Trees has signed the Just Beautiful Pledge with Environmental Defence to
promise that none of the following substances are added to Leaves of Trees products:
- Artificial Musks (nitromusks such as musk xylene, musk ketone)
- Parabens (ethylparaben, methylparaben, butylparaben, propylparaben)
- Phthalates (dibutyl pthalate, DEHP, DEP)
- Petrolatum (petroleum jelly)
- Formaldehyde Releasing Agents (quaternium-15,
- 1,4-dioxane, DMDM hydantoin, diazolidinyl urea, imidazolidinyl urea, methenamine, sodium hydromethylglycinate)
- Sodium Laureth & Sodium Lauryl Sulfate
- Silicone Chemicals (cyclomethicone, cydotetrasiloxane, cyclopentasiloxane, cyclohexasiloxane)
- Coal Tar Derived Colours (paraphenylenediamine (PPD))
- BHA (butylated hydroxyanisole) & BHT (butylated hydroxytoluene)
Leaves of Trees is lovingly created and crafted in Toronto - Canada.